Friday, April 4, 2008

...finally...

I finally brought my camera with me to Euless and I am finally going to upload some pics. Not particularly cool, but pics just the same. I have Picasa on my home computer and the rest of the cool pics are there, so I will be heading home in a few and will upload more then. And I will have edited some then, too, with Picasa. Anyway....enjoy. :)
These were just cool. It was perfect timing. I took these through my sun roof.



These were some pics that Meagan and I took for one of her Photography assignments. She needed to take the pics and I was just goofing off. I think that they turned out pretty good though.









These are from the one day of snow we had a couple of weeks ago. I was on my way home from work and I snapped a few pics on the way. Some of them are blurry because I was driving. :)






3 comments:

Bridget said...

Those are awesome! I really like the wood window and the snow pics. (Though I've seen enough snow for this season, thank you).

Melissa said...

Send me your email address so I can add you to my approved reader list. Had to make it private because of some dirty 60 year old man in Vermont. :)

Stephane said...

my email is stephanebudge@gmail.com