Sunday, August 19, 2007

Life and all that comes with it.....

Well, it has been quite a while since I have written a blog. I was checking out some of my other friends blogs and decided I probably need to update anyone who actually reads this blog. I think Anna is the only one that pays any attention anymore, but anyway. She is correct, my last day at DirectPointe was last Thursday. I moved back home to Texas so that I can focus on getting into school. I am going to try and get my associates degree here and then transfer back up to BYU to get into the business school. I just couldn't perform my responsibilities at DirectPointe and go to school at the same time. The job was really demanding. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my job, but I couldn't go to school like I wanted to.

So yeah, I moved home. I got here in one day. Man that was a long day. We made the trip in 19 hours. We left Provo at 5 in the morning and didn't get into Fort Worth until about 12 Utah time and 1 AM Texas time. That was such a long trip. But we did it. And man does it feel good to be home.

Well, I think this will be it for now. I had an interesting and very surprising and and a very good experience on Wednesday night. I will bring that up though when I see how things turn out because of it. Laters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO HELLO!!!!...so..i like what you wrote..so you are back home...that´s good..is good to be home..is always good...i am having a really good time here, sometimes is weird...but is good, can´t complaint...

hey!!it was fun talking to you today ...keep in touch!

and dont forget the name "leche asada"...

love ya!!!..ttyl!

Lorena