Tuesday, December 25, 2007

...christmas day...and nothing to do...

hey there. well, it's christmas day...and i have nothing to do. we opened presents at 630 this morning...and that's about all we have planned. when i was younger, we used to be able to play with presents all day...or use them, like gaming systems like the N64 and such. now that i am older, it is kinda hard to use a bunch of clothes all at the same time. and i as i get older(i say that like i have some years behind me), i realize more and more that i would love to spend this time with that special someone that i haven't found yet. someday though i am sure. i did get something i could use to pass the time, but i already watched it. i got the blue man group concert tour dvd. and we watched it already. and it is only 1145 in the morning. i am done watching tv though. i want to get out and do something. i am tired of being lazy. i guess i could go and finish my chores that i didn't do on saturday.
saturday was a good day. went and cleaned the church in the morning after shopping for kati, then watched football all day. first was the trinity game on tv, which they won!! and then it was the BYU game, which they barely won but should have won by alot more. they are such a much better team than they played that night. it was frustrating. but they won and that is all that matters.
anyway, back to christmas and boredom. on a lighter note, i did take some pics of christmas and found some pics that i said i was going to post from holloween. so here they are.

This is nick. he got this guitar for christmas. sweet.
this is mom. just hangin out.
even the dogs were tired from waking up so early...
rayo got a 30GB iPod. we don't even own 30GB of music anywhere in the house.
remi also got guitar strings for his guitar. that one that he has he got for free though. someone gave it to him...lucky, though i prefer the acoustic.

this is me and dum at halloween.
this is me, dum, and courtney at halloween.
and this is my bishop and his wife. this was before Dog got in trouble for being racist.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas to you as well! I am in town until January 2nd...and would love to hang out with you as well. When are you free? Ha ha it is 12:20 and we still have not opened presents. Woke up late, played some football, ate some breakfast...and now as everyone takes a shower we will open presents.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I woke up at 930 and we opened presents for two hoyrs starting at 1130... yeah got into town yesterday and will be here for a week. It would be cool to see you if you wanted.. Just been a lazy day. THanks for putting pics up of your family. You are awesome.

Melissa said...

Stephane is was great seeing you last night...very glad we took away our grandpa/grandma titles by staying up at least until 1am. :) I was proud of myself...3am...and up by 8:30. Perhaps I wont be too proud later when I am very sleepy. :)

Melissa said...

New posts please...how are you doing? Your sister Ally is awesome. :) But you already knew that. And you are amazing yourself!

Melissa said...

Yes I know...but I trying to remain positive. I had no make up on at all today...most people told me I looked good...but one student told me..."Miss Linford...you...ummm look different." That just didnt help.