Friday, December 14, 2007

:) fun...

well, it has been a long time since i have written...or posted pics for that matter. i really need to get better at taking pics. i guess i could post the ones of my grandpa's 80th, i don't have the camera though. i think my parents have that one. i could get them i guess...someday. hopefully soon.
when i first started this blog, lindsey tried to convince me that i should try and write 100 things about myself and post it like she did on her blog. needlesstosay i was less than enthused about doing it. i didn't think i was interesting enough to have 100 interesting things about me. i still may do that someday, but now i want to do something similar but less time consuming and less brain racking.

Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Milker at a dairy in Rexburg, ID
2. Lawnmower....also in ID
3. Pipe mover....once again, also in ID
4. Wrangler in Park City

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. White Christmas
2. Indianan jones
3. emporer's new groove
4. Pride and Prejudice(the five hour one)

Four places I have lived:
1. SoCal
2. Aurora, CO
3. Sarajevo, Bosnia and Hertzegovena
4. Port-au-Prince, Haiti

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. The office That's actually all!

Four places I have been on holiday:
1. Sugar City, ID
2. Fort Worth, TX
3. Ventura, CA
4. Goblin Valley, UT

People who e-mail me the most: Personal, not counting lame work emails (:
1. Dina Bula
2. Dad
3. Brianna
4. Lindsey

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Lasagna
2. Adobo
3. Burgers
4. Chips

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Somewhere else
2. In Utah
3. At BYU
4. ...married...

Four Favorite Books (we could just take this section out and it wouldn't hurt my feelings any)
1. Tennisshoes Among the Nephite series
2. Miracle of Forgiveness
3. The Scriptures
4. The Lord of the Rings series

Things I am looking forward to next year:
1. School!!!
2. Moving back to Utah
3. Getting wiser
4. Making new friends

so that is that. i will try to write more often.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey you, thanks for your comment.. I try to update it, then again I've only had it for maybe three weeks. I am glad to say that I have at least one male friend who will watch the GOOD Pride and Prejudice. I LOVE THAT ONE!! How are you? Totally thought you were just visiting Texas and hadn't moved there. I hope things are going well for you, I like hearing how you are Stephane.

Melissa said...

hello there...how are you! I saw that you left a comment on Leslie's blog and so therefore I have turned into a blog stalker and looked at yours. Ha ha hope all is well with you. Here is my blog for you to enjoy...
http://melisllife.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Nice job! Let me tell you though, I did the 100 THings About Me list and it took me like a week, but if I can do it, you can do it! That should be your next post ;)

Anonymous said...

hey how are you? Merry Christmas! Write me on my email: lora_lema@yahoo.com...uhm..this is loradel I hope you still remember me. I wrote you an email on this e-add: sbudge@bugto.com.